MIB from Eva Seeds · Cannabis Terpenes
Discreet delivery policy
MIB from Eva Seeds · Cali Terpenes
The Cali Terpenes MIB cannabis terpene profile is a perfect combination of 100% natural terpenes with an exact profile to an extraction of the Missing in Barcelona (High Level x Blueberry) variety from Eva Seeds.
- Terpenos dominant in MIB: Myrcene, Caryopyllene, Alpha-Pinene, Beta Pinene, Limonene, Terpinolene, Linalool, Nerodiol.
- Modulation of the effect of cannabinoids: Provides a fun, mentally stimulating and physically relaxing sensation.
- Taste and aroma of MIB terpenes: Fruity aroma reminiscent of a mixture of peach and mandarin. Its flavor is fruity in which the peach stands out with sweet and earthy touches reminiscent of cranberries and spicy nuances pine.
The terpenes of Cali Terpenes have been extracted by totally natural processes and ecological, reason why they do not contain solvents nor heavy metals.
For the preparation of the terpenes, raw materials of the first quality are used, from 100% organic crops, without pesticides or pollutants and totally GMO-free (transgenic-free).
They do not contain any cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBD, CBG) nor additives.
Terpenes terpenes modulate the effect of cannabinoids.
- Add specific flavor and aroma to different types of resins, herbal extracts and oils.
- Ideal for dissolving oils, resins and herbal extracts in order to vaporize in the ones known as Oil Penso Vape Pens.
- Add specific flavor and flavor to all types of e-liquids to vaporize in electronic cigarettes (e-cigs) and to be able to enjoy the flavor and aroma of each variety.
- Suitable for aromatherapy.
Recommendations for use of terpenes:
- It is recommended not to use more than 4% terpenes in any solution. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not consume or directly vaporize the terpenes, they must always be diluted in any extract, - oil, resin or liquid base.
- Certificates of terpenes Cali Terpenes:
- Food Grade Certificate.
- Kosher certificate.
- Halal certificate.
- Complies with European vaporization regulations.