TNT Kush from Eva Seeds · Cannabis Terpenes
Discreet delivery policy
TNT Kush from Eva Seeds · Cali Terpenes
The TNT Kush terpene profile of Cali Terpenes is a combination of 100% natural terpenes with an exact profile of an extraction of TNT Kush (pure Pakistani indica) from Eva Seeds.
- Terpenes dominant in TNT Kush: Myrcene, Cayophyllene, Limonene, Beta-Pinene, Alpha-Pinene, D-Alpha-Pinene, Citronellol, Terpinolene, Nerolidol.
- Modulation of the effect of cannabinoids: Provides a very relaxed and pleasurable sensation ideal to fall asleep and / or relax after a hard day.
- Taste and aroma of the terpenes of TNT Kush: Aroma that mixes cherry touches with dry nut type fruits. It has a flavor flavor blend with chocolate and almond type nuts.
The terpenes of Cali Terpenes have been extracted by totally natural processes and ecological, reason why they do not contain solvents nor heavy metals.
For the preparation of the terpenes, raw materials of the first quality are used, from 100% organic crops, without pesticides or pollutants and totally GMO-free (transgenic-free).
They do not contain any cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBD, CBG) nor additives.
Terpenes terpenes modulate the effect of cannabinoids.
- Add specific flavor and aroma to different types of resins, herbal extracts and oils.
- Ideal for dissolving oils, resins and herbal extracts in order to vaporize in the ones known as Oil Penso Vape Pens.
- Add specific flavor and flavor to all types of e-liquids to vaporize in electronic cigarettes (e-cigs) and to be able to enjoy the flavor and aroma of each variety.
- Suitable for aromatherapy.
Recommendations for use of terpenes:
- It is recommended not to use more than 4% terpenes in any solution. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not consume or directly vaporize the terpenes, they must always be diluted in any extract, - oil, resin or liquid base.
- Certificates of terpenes Cali Terpenes:
- Food Grade Certificate.
- Kosher certificate.
- Halal certificate.
- Complies with European vaporization regulations.