WHITE WIDOW XXL · Barneys Farm · cannabis seeds · Fem
The continuing evolution of this legendary classic, our White Widow XXL retains the Brazilian Sativa high, plus an enhanced super resinous 75% South Indian Indica.
White Widow XXL · Barneys Farm
White Widow XXL from Barneys Farm is a true Amsterdam classic, for decades the unmistakable pungent aromas of skunky and savory sweets have been symbolic, with the smell of Amsterdam's iconic streets and canals.
Ideal for all growing conditions and techniques, White Widow is an extremely versatile plant, a mildew resistant strain, resistant to insects and does well even in colder climates, making it quite easy for all skill levels. from experience.
White Widow XXL evolves into a classic Indica form, a compact, vigorous, fast growing plant with strong branches that evolve and become bushy and wide in preparation for flowering. Indoors it can reach heights of 100-120cm, outdoors 2 meters with relative ease. Indoor flowering time is 9 weeks, outdoor harvests in early October
With the onset of flowering, large, heavy, super sticky buds sprout from her branches, her flowering columns can look more like Sativa, one of the many unique traits of this strain.
The extraordinary resin production creates a thick layer of shiny trichomes that cover her almost white-looking colas, covering the long bright orange pistil and small dark green sugar leaves.
This classic from Amsterdam comes with an exotic terpene profile packed with pungent sweet citrus and skunk aromas and an earthy, pinewood and spicy flavor.
- Type: Feminized
- Photoperiod: Long
- Genetics: Brazilian x South Indian
- Effect: Creative, Uplifting, Energetic, Talkative, Euphoric
- Outdoor yield (g): up to 2 kg per plant
- Indoor yield (g): up to 650 gr / m²
- Flowering time (days): 60 - 65
- Feminized Outdoor Harvest Month: October
- Feminized Outdoor Harvest Week of the Month: 1st-2nd week
- Height (cm): 100-120cm
- Inner height (cm): 100-120cm
- Outdoor height (cm): 200cm
- Average height
- Indicates %: 75%
- Sativa%: 25%
- Indica / Sativa: Mostly Indica
- Taste: fruity, pine-spicy
- Aroma: Sweet Pungent Fruity Spicy Pine