RISHI KUSH · Mandala Seeds · cannabis seeds · Reg
Rishi Kush · Mandala Seeds
Rishi Kush is a low-maintenance hybrid for beginners and experienced growers alike. This versatile strain can be adapted to numerous cultivation styles such as LST, SCROG, etc. or you can grow it just straight out of the pot. Her generous resin production is matched by a wonderful easy-going high.
The plants are generally covered in a creamy coat of resin from top to bottom and this is an excellent strain for making hash out of the trimmings for double enjoyment. However, we suggest that you don’t overdo the trimming of the resiny bud leaflets since these are absolutely fine to smoke – especially if you vaporize. Overtrimming would just minimize your yield and not contribute much to improving bud quality. The smoke is soft on the lungs and not prone to inducing coughing (based on organic buds/proper drying & curing). During flowering Rishi Kush develops a mainly fruity smell, but the cured buds have a slightly sweet & tangy citrus aroma like a mixture between astringent lemon and spearmint gum.
Rather than the jolt of heavy-hitting strains the high is progressive, yet long lasting with a well-balanced plateau and gentle finish. We recommend this Kush strain especially to growers and medical users who prefer a gentler high that is easy on the mind and body. This is not a mind-numbing herb or couch lock stone that leaves you immobilized. Rishi Kush combines gentle body relaxation with a clear-headed effect. It has a very pleasant high that does not slide into paranoia and is suitable for persons prone to stress and anxiety. The soothing and calming properties contain further medical potential. It's a good afternoon or evening smoke, especially if you want to use it as a sleep aid. Rishi Kush also lends itself well to creative relaxation and enjoying a meal with friends. Whether you want to hang loose during the day or wind down in the evening, either way relaxation is guaranteed!
- Product Features easy to grow Kush strain
- delicious aroma pleasurable, soothing high
- great hash plant type: indica-sativa
- Contains landrace genetics from: North India; Hindu Kush
- Cultivation: indoor/outdoor/greenhouse
- High: Very pleasant and balanced high, clear-headed, body relaxation, soothing/calming, meditative, not prone to negative side-effects (like paranoia, racy heart, headache). Not suitable for persons with high THC-tolerance.
- Aroma: Fruity, minty, tangy lemon.
- Medical use: Broad spectrum use. Medical potential for stress relief, anti-anxiety, fatigue or burn-out, body aches, sleep aid, appetite stimulant.
- Flowering time outdoor: end of September (south); early to mid October (greenhouse-north)
- Flowering time indoor: 65-68 days Recommended light intensity: 400-600W HPS Yield (dry weight): 400-450 gr/m2; 600-800 gr per plant outdoor in the ground.
- Plant Height: medium