OG Kush SFV · Advanced Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
OG Kush SFV feminized cannabis seeds are one of the most famous genetics in the world and one of the most preferred in the US we can now enjoy them with Advanced Seeds.
Discreet delivery policy
OG Kush SFV · Advanced Seeds
OG Kush of the San Fernando Valley, one of the most famous and acclaimed genetics in the US.
It has a hybrid structure and develops vigorously and in the form of a column with medium size and its height that varies depending on its cultivation place, between 100cm indoors and 2.5mt outdoors.
The yield of OG Kush SFV is medium but compensated by the high quality of the results obtained being able to reach 800 grams per plant outdoors.
The effect of OG Kush SFV is potent and causes deep relaxation due to THC levels that can reach 24%
With a characteristic flavor mainly of lemon and pine, and with a final touch reminiscent of gasoline.
Characteristics of OG Kush SFV marijuana
- Indoor and outdoor
- Genotype: Hybrid with Sativa predominance
- Genetics: OG Kush San Fernando Valley
- THC: 24%
- CBD: low
- Height: 80-100 cm (inside); outdoors up to 2.5mt
- Flowering: 60-65 days (indoor) or about two weeks after the end of summer
- Production: indoor 500-550 g / m2 outdoors up to 800 grams per plant.