Sweet Pure Auto CBD® (SWS75) is the result of hybridization and subsequent selection of specimens rich in CBD and low in THC, between Sweet Pure CBD® (SWS65) and an autoflowering rich in CBD, Honey Peach Auto CBD® (SWS64 ).
This 6th generation car is the first autoflowering variety of “pure CBD” marijuana created by the Sweet Seeds bank, with very low THC levels between 0.4-0.9%, less than 1%, and high levels of cannabidiol (CBD ) between 8-20%. The THC: CBD ratio which places it between 1: 15-1: 23.
It is specially designed to satisfy therapeutic cannabis users who do not want to experience the psychotropic effects of THC.
The aromas of this variety are sweet and fruity with citrus tones and touches of cypress.
- Variety SWS75
- Indica: 55% / Sativa: 44.6% / Ruderalis: 0.4%
- THC: 0.4-0.9% CBD: 8-20%
- THC: CBD ratio: (1: 15-1: 23)
- Indoor Production: 350-450 g / m2
- Outdoor Production: 50-150 g / plant
- Indoor / Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
- Height: 50-80 cm