Orange Sherbert · Barneys Farm
Orange Sherbert comes from a cross between: Orange Cream x Urkle Purple x Cherry Pie that gives marijuana plants easy to grow, maturing 60 to 70 days of flowering and offering excellent results to any type of grower.
Well branched, the Orange Sherbert forms large fleshy flowers that will appreciate the support of tutors to express their full productive potential, offering up to 700 gr / m2 of dense and colorful buds, combining orange and purple tones.
Its flavor will not leave you indifferent, combining orange fruit notes on a sweet and floral background of first choice. Its effect is, on the other hand, relaxing at the physical and mental level.
Features of the Orange Sherbert of Barney's Farm:
- Feminized cannabis seeds
- Hybrid with Indica dominance
- Genetics: Orange Cream x Urkle Purple x Cherry Pie
- Flowering indoor: 60 to 70 days
- Flowering outdoor: October
- Indoor production: up to 700g / m2
- Outdoor production: up to 2500g / plant