Mango · Blimburn Seeds
Mango is an ideal variety for cutting, since in its morphology it has long lateral branches, in addition to being very tall plants. It is suitable for SOG.
It adapts both indoors and outdoors, although this variety prefers to grow indoors with totally organic nutrients. During flowering the leaves turn purple and the buds are covered with resin.
- Outdoor Production: 600 - 700 gr / plant
- Indoor Production: 400 - 500 gr / m2
- Outdoor Flowering: End of September
- Flowering Indoor: 65 - 70 days
- Auto: No
- Feminized: Yes
- Type: Indica Dominance
- Genetics: Somango x Critical # 47
- Effect: Relaxed, Calm, Sleepy
- Height: Indoor: 1 - 1.5 m / Outdoor: 2 - 3 m
- THC: 20 - 22%
- CBD: 0.6 - 0.8%
- Flavor: Sweet, Strong, Mango