Sour Diesel · Blimburn Seeds
The Sour diesel variety is a cross between Chemdawg, Northern Lights and a Skunk. This variety is a good producer, which in 10-11 weeks will give us compact, green and luminous buds.
A great medicinal variety used by many patients to relieve pain, anxiety, the effects of chemotherapy, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma and depression.
- Outdoor Production: 700 gr / plant
- Indoor Production: 500 gr / m2
- Outdoor Flowering: October
- Flowering Indoor: 70 - 75 days
- Auto: No
- Feminized: Yes
- Type: Sativa Dominance
- Genetics: Chemdowg x Northern Lights x Skunk
- Effect: Creative, Energetic
- Height: Indoor: 0.9 - 1.5 m / Outdoor: 1.5 - 2.5 m
- THC: 22 - 25%
- CBD: 0.5%
- Flavor: Citric, Diesel, Earthy