Satori · Mandala Seeds
Inspiration and moments of enlightenment flash up in this mind-expanding marijuana variety. Satori is not difficult to grow and she has shown impressive hardiness agaist spider mites and posesses a good measure of mold resistance. Her mostly slim appearance make it possible to plant in narrow rows to maximize yield and the firm sideshoots provide strong cuttings. Like all our varieties she is also quite resilient against heat - an added bonus for small indoor environments. With sufficient light and warmth in a greenhouse or in hydroponics, record yields of up to 600gr/m2 can be achieved. Her mainly sweet and spicy aroma is a special treat for the senses. This variety is a favourite of our breeders - and they must really know what counts!
- Type: sativa-indica
- Cultivation: indoor/outdoor
- Flowering time: 65-72 days/October
- Yield: 550-600 gr/m2 (dry weight)
- High: a clear, cerebral high and strong potency supports your mental concentration and creativity if required; expansive feeling at sides of the head; inspiring; stimulating.
- Medical Use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety.