Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version is a hybrid resulting from the cross between our Red Poison Auto® (SWS39) and a photodependent elite clone of Tangie (California Orange x Hybrid Skunk), with a rare and rare phenotype of a red flower, with a wonderful aroma and intense tangerine flavor.
It produces very resinous and productive buds of pretty red flowers, which are ready to harvest in just 7-8 weeks.
The aroma of this variety is possibly the most exquisite of all the red flower varieties on the market, it has a powerful sweet and citrus aroma of mandarin, with fresh touches of blue cypress. Ideal for extracting concentrates of enormous aromatic quality and great showiness due to the reddish and pink tones of its resin.
- Variety SWS79
- Indica: 55% / Sativa: 45%
- THC: 17-20% CBD: 0.1%
- Production Indoor: 400-500 g / m2
- Outdoor Production: 350-550 g / plant
- Indoor flowering: 7-8 weeks
- Outdoor Harvest: mid-late September
- Red Flower: approximately 80% of individuals