Orient Express · Ace Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Сдержанная политика доставки
Orient Express · ACE Seeds
Orient Express is a potent hybrid that combines the high yield of aromatic and resinous flowers of our selected Vietnam Black mother, with the low height and short flowering time of our Chinese Yunnan indica.
One of our most popular varieties, which has been giving endless happiness to growers since the beginnings of ACE Seeds.
Recommended for asian sativa lovers with small gardens.
- Tipo F3 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 60 % sativa / 40 % indica
- THC 16 %
- CBD 0.15 %
- CBG Null
- Flowering indoors 8-10 weeks
- Flowering outdoors Early October
- Yield High
- Resistance against spider mites Average
- Resistance against powder mildew Average
- Resistance against botrytis Average-High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold Average-High
- Resistance against heat Average-High
- Latitude 0º-45º
- Genetics Vietnam Black sativa x China Yunnan indica.
- Structure Excellent structure, short sized plant with great branching.
- Bouquet It’s deep and organic aroma is reminiscent of a rainforest, full of life. It has a dense earthy flavor with floral details that lingers in the palate.
- High Warm, clean and pleasant sativa effect without paranoia or anxiety. Perfect for chatting and for enjoying in good company.
- Terpene profile It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: high amounts of beta myrcene and alpha pinene, followed by moderate quantities of beta pinene, p-cymene, camphene and smaller amounts of isopulegol, linalool and terpinolene. Sesquiterpenes: mainly nerolidol, with moderate amounts of beta caryophyllene and bisabolol, and smaller amounts of alpha humelene and guaiol.
- Growing Tips Excellent adaptability to indoor growing. In order to obtain the best results indoors, we recommend warm temperatures (around 25ºC) during the growing stage and the first 4 weeks of flowering. In the last month, temperatures should be reduced to 20ºC for the rest of the flowering process.
- Outdoors, it is a very adaptable plant that has been grown for years all throughout the Iberian Peninsula and even in colder climates such as in southern France or eastern Europe.
- Orient Express is a strain that generally requires high levels of nutrients, therefore feeding her generously until the 6th flowering week in order to produce a boundless harvest.
- Genetic analyses performed at Phylos laboratories show that Orient Express has a unique genotype, of high genetic variability, only showing direct kinship with our China Yunnan used to develop this hybrid.