FURIOUS CANDY · Eva Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Eva Seeds · Furious Candy
- SATIVA 30% INDICA 70%
- THC: Medio/Alto
- YIELD: High
- INDOOR FLOWERING: 45-50 days
- Papa’s Candy x White Shark
- SHAPE: Large top bud surrounded by robust side branches filled with highly compact buds fully covered with resin. Even the larger leaves are mostly recovered with resin With strong and powerful growth, generating large dark green leaves.
- EFFECT: Relaxing and, at the same time, cheerful and fun.
- SMELL: Fruity and sweet with hints of strawberry bubblegum.
- TASTE: Sweet, with a hint of earth and flowers.
- GROWING MEDIUM
- GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
- NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium values both during growth and flowering
- INDOOR GROWING
- INDOOR LIGHT: Sodium or Low-Energy Bulbs.
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE 40-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80 cm – 100 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter) 450-600 gr/m2
- OUTDOOR GROWING
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between March and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: approx 2 meters, depending on sowing time
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: Beginning of October (northern hemisphere) – beginning of April (southern hemisphere)
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil) between 700 gr and 1 kg
- MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 30 cm We recommend 9 to 12 per meter
SUMMARY: Cross between two of the most resinous plants in the world A true delight for the connoisseur.